- This pair of JBL 306P MkII Powered Studio Monitors comes with all the manufacturer accessories and a 2-year USA warranty along with a 7-piece bundle which includes 2x Mophead 10' TRS Balanced Male to Male 1/4" Cable, 2x 10' XLR Male to XLR Female Cable, 2x Cable Ties and Circuit City Microfiber Cloth.
- Updated HF and LF transducers with new design improvements result in optimized damping for superior transient response and impressive deep bass with lower harmonic distortion.
- New boundary EQ restores neutral low frequency response when speakers are placed on the work surface and adjacent to walls.
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4dBu /-10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control.
- Broad sweet spot neutral frequency response across a wide area allows you to fine-tune your mix even while listening off-axis.
Details: The next-generation JBL 306P MkII powered studio monitor makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio. With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, JBL 306P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the mix capabilities of any modern workspace.
LF Driver Size: 6.5"
LF Driver Power: 56W, Class-D
HF Driver Size: 1"
HF Driver Power: 56W, Class-D
HF Driver Type: Soft Dome
Crossover: 1425Hz 4th Order Acoustic Linkwitz-Riley
Input Sensitivity (-10dBV Input): 92dB / 1m
Power Configuration: Bi-amplified
Frequency Response (±3 dB): 47Hz – 20kHz
Frequency Range (-10dB): 39Hz – 24kHz
Low Frequency Extension (-10db): 39Hz
Maximum Continuous SPL: 92dB
Maximum Peak SPL: 110dB
Maximum Peak Input Level (-10dBV / +4dBu): +6dBV / +20.3dBu
System Distortion: <10% THD at maximum output
Electrical Distortion: 0.2% THD @ 1kHz / 2.83VRMS output; <1% THD @ 1kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: 75dBA (A-Weighted), 70dBr (unweighted), relative to 2.83VRMS output
Coverage H x V: 120° x 90°
Analog Input Types: 1 x XLR female, 1 x TRS female, balanced
HF Trim Control: -2dB, 0dB, +2dB
Boundary EQ: LF Shelf @ 50Hz: -3dB, -1.5dB, 0dB
Enclosure Type: Ported
Enclosure Construction: 15mm MDF
Finish: Matte Black PVC
Baffle: Injection-molded structural ABS
Weight: 13.42 lbs.
JBL 306P MkII Powered Studio Monitor (2)
JBL Power Cord (2)
JBL Peel-off Runner Pads (8)
JBL Setup Guide (2)
JBL 2-Year Warranty
Mophead 10' TRS Balanced Male to Male 1/4" Cable (2)
Mophead 10' XLR Male to XLR Female Cable (2)
Mophead Cable Ties (2)
Circuit City Microfiber Cloth
Package Dimensions: 24.0 x 16.5 x 11.5 inches