Color: Silver Plated
- Soldered and undercut toneholes, silver plated finish, silver plated ring (French) keys with covers that are removable
- Offset G, split E mechanism helps give more stability and better centered intonation to the high E
- B footjoint has an extra key enabling the player to play 1/2 step lower than the lowest note of the C foot. It also affects the sound; B footjoint enables a darker, stronger sound with good projection
- 45-day free trial: play it, test it for 45 days. If you don't like it, send it back and receive a full refund.
- Lifetime no-hassle warranty: if the instrument ever fails due to manufacturing defects, for as long as you own the instrument and have proof of purchase, we'll provide you with parts for free.
Details: Kaizer Handmade FlutesKaizer's 4000 Series line of Intermediate flutes has been designed fit the evolving needs of student flutists. The 4000 Series offer rich, nuanced tonality over a wide dynamic range. It combines the brilliance of nickel silver with the characteristic mellow timbres of silver, while delivering warmth and expressive color that only the finest silver flutes can provide. All models come with hand-finished headjoints, offset G/split E mechanism and a B footjoint.
Many players find the offset G configuration easier to play. Often teachers recommend that beginners start on these flutes, while more and more advanced players are also choosing this natural feeliing configuration. Many advanced students and professionals, though, still prefer the traditional in-line formation where all the toneholes are in a straight row.
The B footjoint has an extra key enabling the player to play 1/2 step lower than the lowest note of the C foot. It also affects the sound; B footjoint enables a darker, stronger sound with good projection, while C footjoint has flexible, warmer tone.
Built to LastKaizer Student Flutes are built to be tough and low maintenance. Made with a nickel-silver body for enhanced tonality and durability while the outside finish protects the integrity of the flute's body. Keys are professionally padded so that they're airtight when pressed and allows for better response and intonation control; keys are loaded with steel springs for longevity and secured with adjustable screws for making small adjustments.
Package Dimensions: 20.5 x 19.0 x 13.0 inches