- GHS weighted action is heavier in the low end and lighter in the high end, just like an acoustic piano
- Advanced Wave Memory Stereo Sampling recreates natural instrument sound in stereo
- 64-note polyphony allows the player to perform moderately dense piano passages, even using heavy sustain pedal, with few or no dropped notes being cut off
- Dual Mode lets you combine two Voices together, like piano and strings, for an inspiring new playing experience
- The USB to HOST port allows you to connect and interact with a wide variety of educational, music creation or music entertainment applications on a computer or mobile device
Details: Adding value to your purchase, Austin Bazaar bundles your instrument with necessary accessories. Everything you need to start playing immediately comes in one box. Save yourself the hassle and save some money while you're at it. A bench is included so you can play your new instrument in comfort. A stand is included so you don't need to purchase one separately. An instructional book is included so you can practice better. An Austin Bazaar instructional DVD is included so you can pick up some tips while learning your new instrument. An Austin Bazaar polishing cloth is included so you can keep your new instrument in mint condition.
The Yamaha P-45 digital piano, an upgrade to Yamaha's popular P-35 model, includes exciting new features that make it one of the best models on the market for beginners and experienced players alike. Great for the aspiring pianist looking for a reasonably-priced digital piano without compromising quality, the Yamaha P-45 has Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) weighted action, meaning there is a heavier touch in the low end, and lighter touch in the high end. Similar to the hammers inside an acoustic piano! Along with a matte finish on the black keys, this means that it'll be an easy transition when it comes time to perform on an acoustic piano! The P-45 has a 64-note polyphony, which is an improvement over the P-35's 32-note maximum, so you can be sure that your music sounds as sweet as ever. You are able to perform moderately dense piano passages with few to no dropped notes being cut off. Also improved in the P-45 model is the inclusion of a USB to HOST port, which allows you to connect your keyboard and interact with a variety of educational or music applications on a computer or mobile device. Worried that you don't have the space for a digital piano? With a depth of less than 12 inches and a length of about four feet, the stylish P-45 requires little space. Coupled with a weight of only 25 pounds, this digital piano can easi
Package Dimensions: 60.0 x 16.0 x 16.0 inches